Thursday 15 December 2011

Fictional Cricket - Taking Guard

Hi Everybody,
 
This is technically my first blog. I wanted to come up with an innovative idea for my first ever blog. My blog is based on “Imaginary Cricket”. I have compiled a list of my favorite international cricket players and have carefully categorized them into two teams. The players are not from a particular generation but I have selected them on the basis of the form in which they were at the peak of their careers and the amount of fun which I have had watching them play.
These teams will be competing in imaginary nail biting cricket matches in different venues throughout the world. The teams cannot be changed. However, every match will have a hero. After every match a poll will be made available with a random list of players where interested reader can nominate a player. The next match’s hero will be the players getting maximum votes. This and many other interesting events can be planned. I am starting off with T20 teams because T20 is the in thing today. However Test and ODI teams will be announced soon.  Here are the lineups of the two teams:

TEAMS
Imaginary T20 Warriors
  • Marcus Trescothick
  • Adam Gilchrist (captain)
  • Ross Taylor
  • AB de Villiers
  • Eoin Morgan
  • Lance Klusener
  • Craig Keiswetter (wicketkeeper)
  • Johan Botha
  • Daniel Vettori
  • Lasith Malinga
  • Dale Steyn
Imaginary T20 Predators
  • Sanath Jayasuriya
  • Virender Sehwag
  • Chris Gayle
  • Neil Johnson
  • Robin Singh
  • Shaun Pollock
  • Andy Flower (wicketkeeper)
  • Saqlain Mushtaq
  • Shane Warne (captain)
  • Irfan Pathan
  • Glenn McGrath
The next post will have the first match between these teams. Stay Tuned!!

Thanks,
Fictional Cricket Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment